We offer three levels of cover:
- Third Party only which is the minimum required by Law
- Fully comprehensive which extends to cover damage to your own vehicle, and
- Third Party Fire and Theft which is similar to comprehensive but restricts cover to Fire and Theft.
Car insurance cover includes:
- Road and Accident assistance – Accident Assistance is offered to everybody and in the case of an accident servicemen will come to the scene of the incident. Due to technical reasons Road Assistance is limited to vehicles less than 3.5 tonnes and cannot service motorbikes.
- All comprehensive policies cover natural hazards (eg damage due to hail, flooding or earthquake)
- All policies extend to provide off-road cover
- Free windscreen cover included
- Passengers’ liability to third parties included
- Towing Third Party liability included
- Most of our policies offer Third Party cover for any driver aged 25-75 holding at least 2 years of full license
- You can optionally protect your No Claim Bonus Discount